Pucks for Autism

8th Annual Pucks for Autism Tournament

Chicago, Illinois

Event Review

This is the tournament Pucks for Autism started. This is our largest tournament of the summer. We are looking to host 80 teams across four venues – Orbit Ice Arena (Palatine), Nicholas Sportsplex (Mount Prospect), Glacier Ice Arena (Vernon Hills), Top Shelf Ice Arena (Gurnee) and Pleasant Prairie RecPlex (Pleasant Prairie, WI). 70% of profits will go to benefit the SEDOL Foundation. The remaining 30% will go to support Pucks for Autism and help our programs grow.

Photography for this event was generously provided by from ! To learn more about their work, visit their website below.